The Customer Taskforce provides networking opportunities and customer industry experience to help organisations to create and deploy a more inclusive service.
The Taskforce enables businesses to:
- Improve disability awareness of those who work in and support customer-facing functions.
- Define and share best practice including the improvement of communications to deliver an inclusive customer experience, for everyone.
- Learn from each other on how to influence suppliers to deliver inclusive products and services, to improve the services for our customers.
- Network with organisations and suppliers to improve their customer service strategy.
The group meets three times per calendar year. The meeting runs from 11am – 3pm, with a network break with refreshments and lunch. A typical meeting will consists of 3–4 speakers on a range of topics connected with the customer. Past topics have included:
- Customers with non-visible disabilities
- Transport for customers
- Customer mental health
- Welcoming disabled customers
Our meetings operate using the ‘Chatham House’ rule.
Free to Members and Partners.
Get in touch
For more information, please email Lucy Ruck, our Taskforce Manager.