To find out the latest dates of the networks and taskforces, please visit our Events section. Please note some networks are invitation only.
The Customer & Service User Taskforce provides networking opportunities and customer industry experience to help organisations to create and deploy a more inclusive service.
The Taskforce enables businesses to:
- Improve disability awareness of those who work in and support customer-facing functions.
- Define and share best practice including the improvement of communications to deliver an inclusive customer experience, for everyone.
- Learn from each other on how to influence suppliers to deliver inclusive products and services, to improve the services for our customers.
- Network with organisations and suppliers to improve their customer service strategy.
The group currently meets online approximately every 2 months. The meeting runs for 90 minutes and can include: speakers relevant to the customer, speakers from within the group, as well as sharing of best practice.
Past topics have included:
- Customers with non-visible disabilities
- Transport for customers
- Customer mental health
- Welcoming disabled customers
Our meetings operate using the ‘Chatham House’ rule.
Free to Members and Partners.
Get in touch
For more information, please email Lucy Ruck, our Taskforce Manager.