Over 50 per cent of our members are global. Between them, they employ over 8 million people around the world. The Global Taskforce brings together our members that want to have a positive impact on the lives of disabled candidates, employees and customers, wherever they are in the world.
The Global Taskforce exists to:
- Provide a forum for sharing challenges and successful approaches to developing a global approach to disability inclusion.
- Develop practical tools and resources designed to help global organisations to develop consistent disability-smart practice across their global operations.
- Undertake original research in order develop insights to support improved disability confidence in global organisations.
The Taskforce currently holds six remote meetings a year. The agenda usually includes:
- Discussion on a topic chosen by Global Taskforce members (including presentations from leading global companies)
- Update on wider Global Taskforce activity e.g. workstreams, research etc.
- Presentations from external organisations working to improve the lives of disabled people globally.
Past projects and meeting agenda items of the Taskforce have included:
- Developing a global disability strategy;
- Developing a consistent approach to making workplace adjustments in global organisations;
- Ensuring an accessible built environment globally.
Our meetings operate using the ‘Chatham House’ rule.
Global Taskforce membership is free to Business Disability Forum Partners, and Members can join for £5,000 per year. In addition to attendance at six remote meetings a year, Global Taskforce members can also access:
- Our Global Framework to help you measure and improve your global approach to disability inclusion.
- Free attendance at our annual global conference for up to three colleagues
- Unlimited global license for six of the global versions of our best practice guides.
- Workstreams, briefings and webinars on disability as it impacts on global business.
- The opportunity to shape and contribute to original research.
Please see all our great Global resources on our Knowledge Hub website. You do need to be a Member or Partner to access these resources.
Get in touch
For more information, please email email@example.com
All Global Taskforce members
- Alexander Mann Solutions
- Allianz Global Investors
- Anglo American
- Baker McKenzie
- Bank of America
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car
- Fidelity International
- Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer
- GSK GlaxoSmithKline
- NatWest Group
- State Street