As a Business Disability Forum Member, we’ll provide you with in-depth, sophisticated and tailored support via a dedicated Business Partner and our expert Advice Service.
You’ll also enjoy access to a growing range of networks and events where you can learn and connect with your peers in a safe and confidential space – so that you can share both what works and what doesn’t.
We are proud that our membership includes many of the UK’s largest businesses and public sector employers so you can tap into the knowledge and experiences from organisations who are at different stages of their disability-smart journey.
We host events in Scotland as well as northern and southern England – and more may develop throughout the year.
We’ve created a host of resources for our membership to use and share with teams including:
- a comprehensive Mental Health Toolkit, sponsored by Anglo American, with unlimited access for all Members, comprising a wealth of resources for people managers, a deeper-dive for HR professionals and information for senior leaders
- a brand-new Neurodiversity Diversity Toolkit
- an Inclusive Communications Toolkit coming in July, sponsored by Skipton Building Society
- an enhanced Disability Confident Level Three “Leader” validation
We’ll also be launching other new products in our “Disability-Smart” suite (available to Members to purchase at a discounted cost) including:
- an updated Welcoming Disabled Customers toolkit
- revised and updated People Manager guides to support the non-HR experts in every aspect of supporting and developing disabled talent
Coming soon, in July 2020 we will be launching our brand new Disability-Smart Benchmark; an annual self-assessment included as part of your core membership offer with a tailored report so you can see where you stand against others in your field or other sectors across all aspects of your business.
And, in September 2020 we’ll be launching our “Disability-Smart Accelerator”, an intensive development programme specifically designed to take your organisation all the way through from becoming Disability Confident to achieving “Disability-Smart” status. The Disability-Smart Accelerator will be run as a small action learning set so that you can learn and share with your peers through a blend of learning and resources.
We’ve also introduced a new welcome breakfast for new Members to get you started on your Disability Smart journey, and a growing range of events which include:
- Our annual London and Scotland Conferences where you can hear from leaders in their field debate the hot topics of the day.
- Sector specific and geographical networks and roundtables
- Technology Showcase
- Our prestigious annual Disability-Smart Awards and our new Global Summit
Please see the Membership Benefits page for more information.
To find out more about membership, please contact our Director – Membership, David Goodchild via email or call 020-7089-2411
Becoming a Partner of Business Disability Forum highlights your commitment to becoming a disability-smart business and to leading and driving best practice in this space.
As a Partner, you will become part of the UK’s and world’s foremost thought leadership group on disability as it affects business. Our Partner group provides opportunities to come together to discuss and shape know-how that pushes the private and public sectors to address disability as a business priority.
As well as all the benefits listed on the Membership Benefits page, additional benefits for Partners are:
- A dedicated expert Senior Business Disability Partner to help you make full use of your Business Disability Forum Partnership and help plan and/or support your disability strategy
- Five days’ consultancy or L&D support per year
- Leader to Leader dinners to support your senior champions
- Access to six-monthly network breakfasts for your disability leads to discuss the hot topics of the day and share issues, best practice and challenges
- Two free places at each of our professional development events (on a first-come, first-served basis)
- A free Partner Pass to all our other events, with the exception of our annual London-based conference
- Unlimited access to our entire suite of resources to share across your business, available to all of your employees
- CEO membership of our President’s Group, led by Sir Ian Cheshire, chairman of Barclays UK
- Technology Taskforce membership
- Global Taskforce membership
- Customer Taskforce membership
- Employment Taskforce membership
Working with us as a Partner also positions your company as a thought leader and demonstrates your commitment in driving disability inclusion in your business.
To find out more about how we can help regarding partnership, please contact our Head of Disability Partnerships, Adrian Ward via email or call +44-(0)78-6689-0936.