Business Disability Forum Member Benefits
Organisations can join us as a Member or Partner to receive access to expert advice and support, knowledge and resources and opportunities to share best practice with others.
The following membership benefits are available to both Members and Partners.
- Access to expert support via a dedicated Business Partner (relationship manager) to help you make the most of your membership.
- Access to our in-depth, sophisticated and tailored Advice Service, available by phone and email.
- Access to a growing range of Networks and Taskforces including our Technology Taskforce.
- Access to a wide range of Events and Webinars providing networking opportunities where you can learn and connect with your peers in a safe and confidential space to share both what works and what doesn’t.
- Access to our Disability Smart self-assessment management tool including a diagnostic report, this is designed to help build your organisation’s disability strategy.
- Access to our Knowledge Hub offering a wide range of resources and toolkits to support you to deliver a disability-smart business.
- An opportunity to shape the public policy agenda through involvement in The Forum – our policy and research think tank.
Organisations that join us as Partners receive additional membership benefits.
More membership benefits
- Receive an introductory pack of our customer communication guides and briefings (circa 27 publications), plus discounted licensing for use of all our content resources on your intranet.
- Review and validation of the Department for Work and Pensions ‘Disability Confident’ Level 3 (DCL3) – includes validation document, best practice advice, one-hour consultative phone call, recommendations to help inform and plan.
- Access to our Global Business Disability Framework, a global tool to enable disability inclusion around the world.
- Networking opportunities: make connections by attending our events, task forces and networks and following us on social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter).
- Policy review service – with a focus on disability smart best practice, get up to five of your policies reviewed annually.
- Advice on disability inclusion aspects of your annual workforce surveys, including question and language review.
- Receive regular communications including our newsletter, legal updates and Technology Taskforce newsletter.
- Signposting to other specialist services, including site audits, web development, consumer research and mystery shopping.
- Share your organisation’s experiences by hosting (with free places given in exchange) and speaking at our events, which are presently webinars.
- Profile for your organisation on our Member and Partner listing.
- Use of our logo on your email signature, job adverts, company websites, intranets etc.
More about our services.
We provide a number of other services and products at an additional fee. These include consultancy services (Partners get 5 days a year included in their membership) and the opportunity to purchase a discounted licence for our range of resource toolkits for use on your intranet.
What our members say
Our members come from all sectors and industries, UK and global. Many start as Members and decide to become Partners for the additional benefits offered.
Find out more about joining us
To find out more about membership, please contact our Director – Membership, David Goodchild via email or call 079-1712-1160
Contact us now to discuss membership options!
We are a not for profit membership organisation, working through and with business to create a disability-smart world.