Globally, an estimated one billion people have a disability (that’s 15 per cent of the world’s population).
Half of the organisations that we support at Business Disability Forum are global, between them, employing more than eight million people all over the world. Increasingly, our membership tells us that they want to get it right for employees and customers with disabilities wherever they are in the world and many are involved in our Global Taskforce.
With this in mind, Business Disability Forum is pleased to announce the launch of our new global Briefings, sponsored by HSBC.
These guides provide a one-stop, best practice resource for global organisations, with up-to-date guidance, as well as practical examples of how businesses can successfully recruit and retain people with disabilities – with top tips on how to make and provide adjustments in a clear cycle diagram.
From the best language to use to attract candidates to how to effectively support employees with disabilities and long term health conditions, our guides are created for personnel, human resources, recruitment and training specialists as well as matrix, project and people managers in global organisations to help them in every step in the disability talent recruitment and retention journey.
Available as a complete set of 16 guides, these informative guides and briefings reflect the latest development in best practice in global/multinational organisations:
- Supporting employees with cancer
- Supporting employees with diabetes
- Supporting employees with anxiety and depression
- Supporting employees with autism
- Supporting employees with dyslexia
- Supporting employees with hearing loss
- Supporting employees with HIV
- Supporting employees with learning disabilities
- Supporting employees with sight loss
- Supporting employees with stammering
- Supporting employees with musculoskeletal conditions
- Supporting employees with respiratory conditions
- Supporting employees with epilepsy
- People manager guide – making adjustments
- People manager guide – performance management
- Meetings Matter
Every Business Disability Forum Partner is entitled to a licence to these set of guides and five of the guides are available to Members of the Global Taskforce*.
Prices and ordering
For more information about purchasing, contact Adrian Ward, Head of Disability Partnerships at email@example.com