Terms and conditions
This disclaimer governs your use of our website; by using our website, you accept this disclaimer in full. If you disagree with any part of this disclaimer, you must not use our website.
2. Intellectual property rights
Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the licence below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
3. Licence to use website
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions below. You must not:
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or otherwise sub-license material from the website;
- show any material from the website in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
- redistribute material from this website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution (such as our newsletter).
- where content is specifically made available for redistribution, it may only be redistributed within your organisation.
4. Limitations of warranties and liability
While we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up-to-date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to this website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill).
Nothing in this disclaimer (or elsewhere on our website) will exclude or limit our liability for fraud, for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, or for any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Subject to this, our liability to you in relation to the use of our website or under or in connection with this disclaimer, whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, will be limited as follows:
- to the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free-of-charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature;
- we will not be liable for any consequential, indirect or special loss or damage;
- we will not be liable for any loss of profit, income, revenue, anticipated savings, contracts, business, goodwill, reputation, data, or information.
6. Entire agreement
7. Law and jurisdiction
This disclaimer will be governed by and construed in accordance with English law, and any disputes relating to this disclaimer will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
8. Registrations and authorisations
We are a company limited by guarantee registered in England & Wales, our company registration number is 2603700 and our charity registration number is 1018463. Our registered address is Nutmeg House, 60 Gainsford Street, London SE1 2NY.
Our VAT registration number is 645620736.
9. Our details
The full name of our organisation is Business Disability Forum.
- Address: Business Disability Forum, 60 Gainsford Street London SE1 2NY
- Telephone: +44-20-7403-3020
- Textphone: +44-20-7403-0404
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.businessdisabilityforum.org.uk
Business Disability Forum is committed to ensuring that all its information, products and services are as accessible as possible to everyone, including disabled people.
If you wish to discuss anything in regards to accessibility or if you require alternative formats please contact us as above.