Workplace Adjustments proof points
This document outlines the success criteria for a WPA process that delivers excellent service and business benefits, namely:
- Commitment – There is top down mandate to embed best practice in making adjustments to create a flexible and inclusive working environment.
- Knowhow – All colleagues and managers understand the importance and rationale for making adjustments and the process for requesting them.
- Policy – Colleagues are trusted and empowered to request adjustments without management approval or the need to prove they are disabled.
- Process – Colleagues follow a clearly defined and documented process that results in effective adjustments being implemented in minimal time.
- Control – The efficiency of the process and stakeholder performance are monitored against KPIs to aid continual improvement.
- Service – Colleagues feel valued and supported through using a simple, stigma-free and customer-centric workplace adjustment service.