Becoming a Partner of Business Disability Forum highlights your commitment to becoming a disability-smart business and to leading and driving best practice in this space.
As a Partner, you will become part of the UK’s and world’s foremost thought leadership group on disability as it affects business. Our Partner group provides opportunities to come together to discuss and shape know-how that pushes the private and public sectors to address disability as a business priority.
Our Partners have contributed to the creation of cutting edge enabling products and initiatives such as the Global Taskforce, Technology Taskforce, Accessibility Maturity Model and the Accessible Technology Charter.
As well as all the benefits listed on the Membership Benefits page, additional benefits for Partners are:
- A dedicated expert Senior Business Disability Partner to help you make full use of your Business Disability Forum Partnership and help plan and/or support your disability strategy
- Five days’ consultancy or L&D support per year
- Leader to Leader dinners to support your senior champions
- Access to six-monthly network breakfasts for your disability leads to discuss the hot topics of the day and share issues, best practice and challenges
- Two free places at each of our professional development events (on a first-come, first-served basis)
- A free Partner Pass to all our other events, with the exception of our annual London-based conference
- Unlimited access to our entire suite of resources to share across your business, available to all of your employees
- CEO membership of our President’s Group, led by Sir Ian Cheshire, chairman of Barclays UK
- Technology Taskforce membership
- Global Taskforce membership
- Customer Taskforce membership (also available to Members)
- Employment Taskforce membership (also available to Members)
Working with us as a Partner also positions your company as a thought leader and demonstrates your commitment in driving disability inclusion in your business.
To find out more about how we can help regarding partnership, please contact our Head of Disability Partnerships, Adrian Ward via email or call +44-(0)78-6689-0936.