Workplace Adjustments Webinar with MicrolinkShare via facebook Share via twitter Share via linkedin Share via email
Hosted by Business Disability Forum
Workplace adjustments (called “reasonable adjustments” under the Equality Act 2010) have long been at the heart of what we do at Business Disability Forum.
This hour-long webinar on workplace adjustments will be hosted on Wednesday 16 September, 2020 by Business Disability Forum Head of Policy, Angela Matthews, who will be joined by Nasser Siabi, CEO of Microlink PC.
Angela and Nasser will be discussing the results of the Business Disability Forum Workplace Adjustments Survey and topics such as:
- What were the main findings of the survey?
- Were there any unexpected findings?
- How do employees feel differently once adjustments are put in place?
- Career progression and changing roles
Who should register?
- Diversity and inclusion professionals
- Employee relations managers
- HR advisors
- Equality managers
If you have any questions, require any adjustments or if you require any support with registration for this event, please do contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org