Recruitment Toolkit LaunchShare via facebook Share via twitter Share via linkedin Share via email
Business Disability Forum is pleased to announce the launch of its new Business Disability Forum Recruitment Toolkit will take place at 10am on Wednesday 22 June 2022.
With the “Great Resignation” and skills shortages in many sectors, businesses more than ever need to reach the widest possible talent pool. Diverse teams bring better problem solving, creativity and innovation and ultimately better products and services that meet the needs of all their customers. Yet too often businesses inadvertently put barriers in the way of disabled talent.
Join us for this free webinar to learn more about what is included within our new Recruitment Toolkit and find out how you can make sure your organisation recruitment processes are Disability Smart.
Our CEO, Diane Lightfoot, will be joined by the following guest speakers:
- Loïc André, Commercial Director, Oliver James
- Bela Gor, Head of Legal & Content, Business Disability Forum
- Jacob Spargo-Mabbs, Content Creator, Business Disability Forum
Topics of discussion will include:
- What should an organisation look for when choosing a recruitment partner?
- How has recruitment changed during the pandemic?
- How do employers show they can be trusted with disability and adjustments information?
- Remote recruitment and remote working.
- The current skills shortage.
- Does AI have a role in removing biases from recruitment?
- How do we ensure we are using the right language?
As this is a webinar meeting, we will be facilitating Q&A via the Q&A or chat function throughout.
Closed captions and BSL will be included as part of this event.
If you would like to request any further information or if you would like to request any specific adjustments for this meeting, please do contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org