Accessible and inclusive online events webinarShare via facebook Share via twitter Share via linkedin Share via email
Following the success of our first Business Disability Virtual Conference, Disability today and tomorrow: living in a post-pandemic world we would like to invite you to join us (virtually) of course to discuss how to run accessible and inclusive online events.
This Zoom Webinar will be taking place on 1 December from 10 am to 11 am.
Our Senior Events Coordinator, Adam Casey, will be interviewed by Diane Lightfoot, Business Disability Forum, CEO. You will also have the opportunity to ask Adam questions about your own events.
Topics of discussion will include:
- How to adapt traditional in-person events to inclusive and accessible virtual events?
- What have we learned in 2020 about ensuring virtual events remain inclusive?
- How do smaller-scale online events differ from larger-scale online events?
- What are the challenges with online and hybrid events?
- What are the positives of running events online – can they be more inclusive than in-person?
- What does the future hold for running accessible business events?
- Accessible platforms and top tips for running accessible events
If you are interested in attending, please register your place via the link below:
Please note that dial-in details will be included within your confirmation email should you or your colleagues be unable to join via the Zoom webinar application.
Closed captions will be available for the duration of this meeting.
If you have any technical questions or if you are unable to register via the above link, please do contact us at email@example.com.