Business Disability Forum Partner Benefits
Becoming a Partner of Business Disability Forum highlights your commitment to becoming a disability-smart business and to leading and driving best practice in this space. Our partnership includes many of the UK’s largest businesses and global brands as well as public sector employers and SMEs.
As a Partner, you will become part of the UK’s and world’s foremost thought leadership group on disability as it affects business. Our Partner group provides opportunities to come together to discuss and shape know-how that pushes the private and public sectors to address disability as a business priority.
Our Partners have contributed to the creation of cutting-edge enabling products and initiatives such as the Global Taskforce, Technology Taskforce, Accessibility Maturity Model and the Accessible Technology Charter.
As well as all the benefits listed on the Membership Benefits page, there are additional benefits for Partners.
Business Disability Forum Partners can access more services and information:
- An assigned expert Senior Business Partner who will work with you and your organisation day in, day out to address your needs, and facilitate access to other experts and our network of disabled Associates. Your Senior Business Partner will help you make full use of your Business Disability Forum Partnership and help plan, support and/or implement your disability strategy.
- CEO membership of our President Group, led by Sir Ian Cheshire, chairman of Barclays UK.
- Five days’ consultancy support per year.
- Unlimited access to the Knowledge Hub offering resources that include information sheets, toolkits and case studies to support you to deliver disability smart business.
- Technology Taskforce membership.
- Global Taskforce membership.
- Customer Taskforce membership.
- Employment Taskforce membership.
- Leader to Leader dinners to support your senior champions.
- Access to six-monthly network breakfasts (currently online) for your disability leads to discuss the hot topics of the day and share issues, best practice and challenges.
- A free Partner Pass to all our other events, with the exception of our annual London-based Conference.
- External logo linking from our Partner listing page.
Working with us as a Partner also positions your company as a thought leader and demonstrates your commitment in driving disability inclusion in your business.
How to become a Business Disability Forum Partner
Please download our Partner list September 2021(Word document)
To find out more about how we can help regarding partnership, please contact our Head of Disability Partnerships, Adrian Ward via email or call +44-(0)78-6689-0936.
Membership benefits and access to services
Our Member group provides opportunities to come together to discuss and shape know-how that pushes the private and public sectors to address disability as a business priority. You can find out more about the Business Disability Forum Member benefits.