Business Disability Forum Partner Benefits
Becoming a Partner of Business Disability Forum highlights your commitment to becoming a disability-smart business and to leading and driving best practice in this space. Our Partners include many of the UK’s largest businesses, global brands and public sector employers.
As a Partner, you will become part of the UK’s leading business membership organisation on disability inclusion, with opportunities to discuss and shape the know-how that helps private and public sectors to address disability as a business priority.
Our Partners have contributed to the creation of cutting-edge enabling products and initiatives such as the Global Taskforce, Technology Taskforce, Accessibility Maturity Model and the Accessible Technology Charter.
As well as all our standard Member Benefits, Business Disability Forum Partners enjoy additional benefits:
A dedicated Senior Business Partner to
- guide, support and advise you on how to approach existing challenges and identify key activities for improving inclusion and accessibility for your disabled employees and customers.
- guide and support you through the Disability Smart Self-Assessment and Disability Smart Audit process. These diagnostic management tools help to inform your strategy.
- work with you at a strategic level and to support your day-to-day decision making.
- make full use of your Business Disability Forum Partnership and facilitate access to other industry experts and peers within our Member/Partner organisations.
- support your Disability Confident journey through all three levels including validation at Level 3, DC leader.
- CEO membership of the Business Disability Forum Partner Group which includes an annual dinner.
- Five days’ consultancy per year for strategic activities or training.
- Unlimited access to the Knowledge Hub featuring information sheets, toolkits, case studies and more.
- Free access to attend our two flagship taskforces: Technology Taskforce and Global Taskforce
- CEO Roundtables and Leader to Leader forums to support your senior champions.
- Priority access to all our in-person events, including our annual conference.
- Logo and website featured on our Partner listing page.
How to become a Business Disability Forum Partner
To find out more about joining Business Disability Forum as a Partner, email Adrian Ward, Head of Disability Partnerships, or call +44-(0)78-6689-0936.