We now work with over 550 organisations to help them put disability inclusion at the heart of their business.
We are growing
- 569 multi-sector organisations in our membership.
- 135 new Members and Partners.
- 58 Events.
- 4,144 Event attendees.
- 1,376 Attendees at Legal Ease webinars.
- 300% Increase in entries for our Disability Smart Awards.
Our expert content and resources
- 224 New online resources (includes three new and five updated toolkits).
- 110,00 Resource downloads.
- 1,237 Advice Service queries.
- 37 Consultancy projects.
Our digital channels
- 156,820 Website users.
- 587,149 Website page views.
- 3,300 New social media followers.
The Forum – Our policy think-tank
- 2,159 Individuals from membership contributed to our policy work.
- Nearly 1,900 Respondents to our Great Big Workplace Adjustments Survey 2023.
In the media
- 158 Pieces of media coverage
- 51 BDF mentions
Business Disability Forum is the leading business membership organisation in disability inclusion. We work in partnership with business, Government, and disabled people to remove barriers to inclusion. Our nearly 500 members employ over 20% of the UK workforce and an estimated 8 million people worldwide.
If your organisation is interested in becoming a Member of Business Disability Forum, please visit businessdisabilityforum.org.uk/membership