Changing the image of disability webinarShare via facebook Share via twitter Share via linkedin Share via email
Business Disability Forum’s Changing the image of disability campaign aims to increase representation and improve how disabled people and disability are portrayed in images.
On 1 December, we’ll be launching our new Disability Smart Image Bank, with 480 free images for Business Disability Forum Members and Partners, and guidance on choosing, using and commissioning disability-smart images.
In this webinar we’ll:
- take you through our Disability Smart Image Bank and tell you how to get the most from it.
- give the lowdown on the guidance.
- hear from our co-production agency about what to consider to ensure a disability inclusive photo shoot.
If you use or commission images for communications, marketing, advertising, brand, publications or PR in a BDF Member or Partner organisation, this webinar is for you.
- Lara Davis, Head of Communications and Marketing, Business Disability Forum
- Sarah Bartlett, Press Consultant and Writer, Business Disability Forum
- Mary Laine Friday, Founder – Faltrego
Note: We will be releasing our guidance to businesses outside of BDF membership and making some images available to the media in early 2024.
Interested in sponsorship? It’s a great way to help us deliver our events, show your commitment to disability inclusion and get your brand seen by our 550+ members. Find out more about sponsorship opportunities.