We are Business Disability Forum. We believe the 26 million people in the UK and over one billion people worldwide with disabilities and long-term conditions enhance the social and economic health of our societies.
Our media work
Read our press releases
Find out about our policy and research work
Our spokespeople and experts
We have expert spokespeople available on a range of disability and business-related subjects. We use the term “disability” to cover mental health and other long term (health) conditions that would be covered by the scope of the Equality Act 2010 as well as physical and sensory impairments and neurodiverse conditions. Our spokespeople can give interviews and provide informed written opinion or comment. We focus on providing practical, well-evidenced advice based on the experiences of our Members and Partners and our in-depth policy and research work.
- The areas we comment on include the following:
- Disability in the workplace
- Disability and recruitment
- Disability and consumer issues
- Mental health and employee wellbeing
- Mental health as it affects business
- Access to education, learning, and training
- Leading practice in disability and business
- Data and equalities monitoring
- Accessibility and inclusion
- Inclusive and assistive technologies
- Disability and leadership
- UK public policy and disability
- Global disability employment practice
- Disability discrimination and the law
- Future workplaces and post-COVID economic recoveries
We cannot comment on individual cases and general disability subjects.
For media enquiries, please contact our team on 020-7403-3020 or email firstname.lastname@example.org