Assess how your organisation is doing against the ten areas of our Disability Smart Framework using our self-assessment tool (Available to Members and Partners only).
What is it?
It’s a diagnostic tool to identify weaknesses, gaps, and where your organisation is currently on your disability inclusion journey.
How does it work?
• To complete the process accurately, you’ll need support from teams across the organisation giving you the opportunity to get the whole organisation involved in and behind disability inclusion.
• Completing a self-assessment isn’t something you can do in an afternoon. Think of it more like a journey.
• The process involves 137 ‘yes’ or ‘no’ questions. You can create multiple accounts to allocate sections and questions to different team members across your organisation.
• There’s no requirement to submit or upload evidence and your results won’t be made public.
What are the benefits?
• Shape your disability inclusion strategy.
• Engage the wider organisation on disability inclusion.
• Repeat the process multiple times to see how you’ve progressed.
What you’ll get after
• Full debrief session with a BP or SBP and a presentation delving into the results of your assessment.
• A full detailed report covering your results and scores for each area.
Unsure who your organisation’s superuser is? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Need some help?
Access our Disability Smart Toolkit to guide you through the process or get in touch with your BP or SBP.