What is a Disability Smart Audit?
Measure and improve your performance on disability inclusion for multiple audiences by carrying out an in-depth, whole organisation Disability Smart Audit. The audit follows the ten business areas in our Disability Smart Framework and is carried out by one of our Senior Business Partners.
How can a Disability Smart Audit help you?
- Gain an understanding of what’s working, what isn’t working and what you need to improve when it comes to disability inclusion.
- Get impartial, objective evidence to inform business decisions and enable you to reallocate resources accordingly.
- Identify and minimise disability-related legal and reputational risk.
- Get tangible recommendations to improve practice, policy and process within your organisation.
- Cover all ten business areas or focus on specific areas relevant to your priorities.
- Receive tailored advice from your Senior Business Partner to help you get the most out of your audit, evaluate your evidence, coach you through the process and provide in-depth recommendations.
- Receive a score (we award bronze, silver and gold level), an extensive report, a proposed action plan and a de-brief meeting to highlight any recommended actions.
How much does a Disability Smart Audit cost?
This depends on how you want to complete the audit, the level of support you would like from us, and the additional audit options that you choose – such as employee surveys and process reviews.
If you are a Partner, you can use your annual five consultancy days as part of your audit and buy more if needed. Find out more about Partnership.
If you are a Member, would it be more worthwhile becoming a Partner? Partners receive five included consultancy days which you can use for your Disability Smart Audit.
Complete the form below and one of our team will get back to you with more information about how to start your audit.
Discuss the costs with our Disability Business Partnership team.