Booking terms and conditions
By booking your place on any of our events, you agree to the terms and conditions below.
Payment will be invoiced prior to the course or event date. Invoices are due for payment within 30 days of the invoice date. A Purchase Order number may be required before your attendance at an event. We reserve our statutory right to claim interest and compensation for debt recovery costs under relevant late payment legislation if we are not paid according to our payment terms.
We must receive notification in writing if you wish to cancel your booking.
If you cancel your booking:
- 20 working days prior to the course date you will be refunded the full course fee, minus a 10% administration fee.
- Between 19 working days and 15 working days prior to the course date you will be refunded 50% of the course fee.
- Less than 15 working days prior to the course date, or in the event of non-attendance, the course fee will not be refundable.
If you are unable to attend an event and we are repeating the course within 6 months, you may reschedule a course date by notifying us in writing as soon as possible. We will make every effort to rearrange your booking but cannot guarantee that we will be able to do so.
If you reschedule your course booking:
- 20 working days prior to the course date you will be charged a 5% administration fee of the full course fee.
- Between 19 working days and 10 working days prior to the course date you will be charged 25% of the full course fee.
- Less than 10 working days prior to the course date you will be charged 50% of the course fee.
Rescheduling fees are non-refundable and in addition to the cost of the training course. Courses must be rescheduled within 6 months of the original date of the course. If the course is not rescheduled within this time, cancellation fees will apply.