When you purchase the People Manager Toolkit, you receive the People Manager Guides as part of the People Manager bundle.
Our People Manager Guides reflect the ever-changing working practices
Aimed at non-HR specialists at all levels, the five guides in the series are packed with valuable advice and guidance. They include useful definitions and tables, practical examples and a wealth of case studies to help you support disabled employees in your workplace and identify and implement pragmatic solutions to possible barriers and challenges.
The People Manager guides set out your responsibilities to make sure you comply with the law and way beyond in encouraging and promoting best practice that will not only help you to manage disabled people, but to manage everyone effectively.
Our People Manager guides
- Disabilities which are not immediately visible (Downloadable Sample) (formerly called Non-visible disabilities) – which offers advice and guidance in supporting employees with a wide range of conditions – which you may or may not know about.
- Making Adjustments (Downloadable Sample) – offering advice on types of adjustments, how to identify what is “reasonable” and a core focus on enabling all your employees to be their most productive selves at work.
- Managing attendance (Downloadable Sample) – which offers guidance on spotting the signs of changing behaviour, how and when to intervene, recording disability leave and long-term absences.
- Mental health at work (Downloadable Sample) – which offers guidance around changing attitudes around mental health and mental ill health, encouraging openness and practical tips to adapt behaviours.
- Performance management (Downloadable Sample) – which offers advice from focusing on outcomes and whether tasks can be carried out differently, to identifying and addressing barriers that disabled employees might face.
Prices and ordering
For more information about purchasing, contact Adrian Ward, Head of Disability Partnerships at firstname.lastname@example.org