Business Disability Forum is a not for profit membership organisation which exists to transform the life chances of disabled people, working through and with business to create a disability-smart world.
Since June 2021, our membership has increased by 12%.
We now have 386 Members and 50 Partners, a combined membership of 436 organisations working with us on their disability smart journeys.
Our events, taskforces and networks:
• 36 Events including Networks and Taskforces.
• 3,936 Attendees signed up for events.
• 16 Networks and Taskforces. In the media:
• 125 Articles and interviews.
Members who worked directly with us on policy projects in 2020/21 represent over 2.3 million UK employees:
• 7 Research projects.
• 6 Consultations and inquiry submissions.
• 7 Government policy unit collaborations.
Our expert content and resources:
• 466,397 Page views from the Website and Knowledge Hub.
• 120,303 Individual users of the Website and Knowledge Hub.
• 180+ Resources on the Website and Knowledge Hub. • 7 Toolkits for membership.
Business Disability Forum is a not-for-profit membership organisation which exists to transform the life chances of disabled people, working through and with business and Government to create a disability-smart world.
If learning more about disability has sparked interest in learning about how to build more in disability inclusion at work and you’re interested in becoming a Member of Business Disability Forum, please visit businessdisabilityforum.org.uk/membership