The Disability Smart Suite Launch WebinarShare via facebook Share via twitter Share via linkedin Share via email
A whole organisation approach to becoming disability smart.
Sponsored by Unilever
We are proud to be launching our new Disability Smart Suite on Tuesday 28 September 2021, sponsored by our Partner Unilever, with the first in a series of ten monthly webinars, each one concentrating on one area of the Disability Smart Audit and Self-Assessment.
Join us for our launch webinar on leadership to hear our CEO, Diane Lightfoot and Head of Disability Partnerships, Adrian Ward to discuss how to get disability on senior leaders’ agendas and how to influence lasting change.
Disability Smart Leadership in a Changing World, the first in our series of ten, will take place on Tuesday 28 September 2021 from 10:00am to 11:00am.
Diane and Adrian will be discussing:
- The role of leaders in driving disability inclusion
- What does leadership mean – and can anyone take a leadership role?
- Know your leader – how to get a senior leader’s attention and get disability on their agenda.
- Leadership in today’s world – what has changed during the pandemic and what hasn’t?
- What good leadership looks like and how to emulate it.
Areas to support your Disability Smart journey will be:
- Disability Smart Learning and Development
- Disability Smart Workplace Adjustments
- Disability Smart Recruitment
- Disability Smart Workplace Experience – retaining talent
- Disability Smart Customer Service
- Disability Smart Procurement
- Disability Smart Communications
- Disability Smart Spaces – making the Built Environment inclusive for all
- Disability Smart Technology
If you require any adjustments, have any questions or require any further information, please do contact the events team at firstname.lastname@example.org