2021 Disability Smart AwardsShare via facebook Share via twitter Share via linkedin Share via email
Generously sponsored by Microlink.
The 2021 Disability Smart Awards, generously sponsored by Microlink, showcase, and celebrate the most innovative and inclusive practice among employers and service providers.
Our Disability Smart Awards celebrate businesses who have helped transform the lives of disabled people in the workplace and in society. From senior leaders and D&I practitioners to great customer service providers, the Disability Smart Awards offer organisations the chance to showcase their work across a wide range of sectors.
As part of this year’s Disability Smart Awards, Business Disability Forum has worked with the DWP Disability Confident Team to incorporate three brand new Disability Confident Awards.
This year’s categories are:
- Disability Smart Communications Team Award
- Disability Smart Customer Service Award
- Disability Smart Diversity & Inclusion Professional Award
- Disability Smart Environment Award
- Disability Smart Learning & Development Team Award
- Disability Smart Recruitment Team Award
- Disability Smart SME Award
- Disability Smart Technology Award co-hosted by Microlink
- Disability Smart Workplace Adjustments Award co-hosted by Microlink
- Disability Smart Workplace Experience Award co-hosted by Microlink
- Disability Confident COVID-19 Innovation Award
- Disability Confident Impact Award
- Disability Confident Mental Health in the Workplace Awards
- Disability Smart Leader Award
This year’s award ceremony will take place online via a fully accessible virtual platform on Thursday 2 December from 3:00pm to 6:00pm.
Join Diane Lightfoot, CEO, Business Disability Forum and our special guest host Samantha Renke, actress, presenter, speaker, writer, and disability rights campaigner at our Disability Smart Awards Ceremony online to find out who has won a 2021 Disability Smart Award.
As well as hearing from our finalists and winners, we are delighted to be joined by Wendy Irwin from the Royal College of Nursing and Jules Lockett from London Ambulance Service. Wendy and Jules will reflect on impact of the last two years on the NHS from both a staff and patient perspective.
The ceremony will be closed by our keynote speaker LaMondre Pough, CEO of Billion Strong who will be joining us from Texas, USA, for a global perspective on what makes an organisation Disability Smart.
Previous winners of our awards have included:
Lloyds Banking Group, Sainsbury’s, Barclays, HMRC, Atos, BT, Brent Council, EY, Shell, Money Advice Service, Brunel University, CGI, Cisco, Fujitsu, Victim Support, Equal Approach, Remploy and Uber.
Please complete the registration form below to attend.
If you have any questions or if you require any further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org