Construction NetworkShare via facebook Share via twitter Share via linkedin Share via email
Our next Construction Network meeting will be held on Wednesday 28 February from 10:30 am to 12:00 pm via Microsoft Teams.
The Disability Smart Self-Assessment and Audit – what you need to know
We are delighted to be joined by Katie Coates, Senior Disability Business Partner at Business Disability Forum. Katie will be sharing her insights on how to make the most of our self assessment and audit, including:
- Key insights on how to make the most of the Disability Smart self assessment,
- Who needs to be involved, and how to get them involved,
- What you can expect from the process, including feedback,
- Why focusing on quick wins isn’t always the best approach,
- Why timeframes are as important in a self assessment as they are in the audit,
- Lots of other great insights and tips!
How do we reach those colleagues who aren’t desk-based?
We will have an open conversation on how to reach colleagues that may not have an email address, let alone a desk to work from, about important disability messaging. We know the construction industry faces this challenge on a daily basis – what do you do that works? Can we learn from other business areas, such as Health & Safety and how they get important messages out?
There will be a presentation, with time for questions at the end.
Live captions will be included as part of this meeting.
Please note, this meeting is available to Construction sector members only.
If you have any further questions or if you are interested in attending, please email our events team at email@example.com
To find out more about this Network, please visit the Construction Network page.