Driving Success: EY’s approach to inclusive career progressionShare via facebook Share via twitter Share via linkedin Share via email
We’re delighted to be partnering with Texthelp to deliver a series of webinars with a global focus.
This webinar will be hosted by Texthelp and introduced by Hazel Leighfield, Lead Disability Business Partner, Business Disability Forum. We look forward to inviting contributions from:
- Sam Tuckey, UK&I Market Activation Lead, Neuro-Diverse Centre of Excellence, EY
- Paul Fox, VP & Inclusive Technology Specialist, Texthelp
- Emily Jackson, Senior Disability Business Partner, Business Disability Forum
In today’s dynamic business world, fostering inclusivity isn’t just a moral duty, it’s a strategic necessity with tangible results. During this engaging 60 minute session, we’ll delve into critical topics, including:
- Identifying barriers: Explore the challenges faced by neurodivergent and disabled talent in advancing their careers and strategies to overcome them.
- Empowering strategies: Discover how to harness the full potential of your diverse workforce to drive both individual and business success.
- Best practices from EY: Gain exclusive insights and learn from EY’s proven track record as a trailblazer in diversity and inclusion for neurodiverse talent.
- The role of inclusive technology: Explore how innovative technologies can break down barriers and create more inclusive workplaces.