Lucy Ruck, Taskforce Manager and Bela Gor, Head of Legal & Content at Business Disability Forum were joined by our guest panel including:
- Hector Minto – Senior Technology Evangelist, Microsoft
- Mark Russell, KPMG
- Darren Rowan – Programme Manager, Lilly
Topics of discussion included:
- How the technology that connects us while working remotely from each other works for people with different disabilities.
- Why people who normally come into the office are reluctant to turn their cameras on for video conferences.
- What the future might look like – will working from home be the “new normal” as the cost and environmental benefits are realised and is this desirable for everyone?
- The benefits and the challenges of technology for disabled people now and in the future and whether technology can completely replace human support.
- Security and privacy with technology that can track our movements and the impact of this on disabled people.
If you require this in a different format, contact firstname.lastname@example.org