COVID-19 and your disabled employees
The following resources contain advice about how COVID-19 affects your disabled employees. They are presented as resources (in the form of PDF downloads) and webinar videos.
- Furlough – UK Government Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme
- Key workers
- Supporting disabled employees to work from home – adjustments
- COVID-19 and the technology that allows us to work from home
- Reassuring disabled colleagues about the coronavirus and their jobs
- FAQs – COVID-19 and your disabled employees
- Blog – Changing lines and impacts of inclusion and exclusion
- Blog – COVID-19’s isolated world is the norm for people with disabilities
- Case Study: RBS
BDF Webinar – COVID-19 and supporting deaf colleagues
For more information about Deaf ATW, visit www.deafatw.com/updates1/category/coronavirus-covid-19.