Sponsored by EY
'Reasonable adjustments' is part of the bestselling series of Business Disability Forum's line manager guides. Giving managers practical, hands on guidance to ensure your disabled employees are managed fairly.
This guide makes it easier for managers to make reasonable adjustments for disabled people by helping to:
- Identify who needs an adjustment.
- Identify how work can be done differently to maximised the potential of your disabled and non-disabled staff who may also benefit from the changes made.
- Decide if an adjustment is reasonable.
- Treat your colleagues fairly.
- Makes sure you don't break the law.
- Know where to go for more help and advice.
Prices and ordering
All of our guidance can be purchased in hard copy or licensed for your company intranet and can also be customised with your corporate branding.
For pricing or to place an order please contact our relationship management team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 020 7403 3020.