Calling all students and graduates to create an original short film!
We would like you to create a film within 72 hours around a topic that marries together disability, business and technology.
The winning entries will receive:
- An Amazon Echo (hands-free voice activated speaker).
- X2 Amazon Echo Dot (hands-free voice activated speakers).
- A ticket to a Wembley World Cup qualifier match
- A Lenovo laptop.
- High street vouchers.
- Xbox One S 500GB Console and game.
- And much more!
The winning entries will also be screened at our annual Film Festival on 20 June 2017 hosted by KPMG and sponsored by Enterprise Rent-A-Car, the screening will be attended by HR and diversity managers from organisations within our membership.
Following the screening you will have the opportunity to meet and network with these organisations over canapés, beverages and popcorn!
We will be releasing the question via email on Tuesday 21 March 2017 and the deadline for submissions will be Friday 24 March 2017.
You can submit your entry as an individual or as a team of up to 5 members* it’s up to you! Create your film with your phone, laptop, point and shoot camera or DSLR camera, the choice is yours!
- You need to have been in higher education within the last year.
- All teams should be up to 5 members and all teams need to have a spokesperson/director.
- Film length: 5-10 mins.
- Format: .AVI, .MP4 or .WMV.
- We need to receive all entries via WeTransfer to email@example.com.
- Remember your work will be played on the big screen, so make sure you record in a high enough quality.
- Don’t forget to save all your work as we may come back to you with questions.
All films will be audio described and captioned for a fully accessible viewing experience.
To ensure you receive all information and updates about the film festival please remember to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your whitelist contacts.