Roll of honour
The Disability Standard scores organisations’ performance on disability across the whole business from their products and services to recruitment and facilities. It is built around 10 criteria and helps business to measure and improve on performance for disabled customers, clients or service users, employees and stakeholders.
All organisations using the Disability Standard should be congratulated for their commitment to becoming more disability-smart.
Those who score above 70% or more are recognised with Bronze, Silver (80%+) or Gold (90%+) status and are listed here in our Roll of Honour.
The following organisations have achieved this impressive level of performance in a Disability Standard evaluation since we introduced the revised Disability Standard in 2011:
- Barclays (2012, 2013 and 2016)
- Lloyds Banking Group (2012 and 2014)
- Manchester Metropolitan University (2017)
- Microlink (2012)
- Office for National Statistics (2014)
- BT (2012)
- EE (2016)
- House of Commons (2016)
- Iansyst (2012 and 2013)
- KPMG (2013)
- Manchester Metropolitan University (2013)
- RBS (2017)
- Foreign and Commonwealth Office (2017)
- Accenture (2012)
- Airbus (2015)
- Department of Energy and Climate Change (2013)
- Department of Work and Pensions (2013)
- EY (2012)
- Habinteg Housing Association (2012)
- HSBC (2015)
- Leicestershire Police (2012)
- Ofcom (2014)
- Office for National Statistics (2012)
- The Open University (2016)
Now is a perfect time to review how disability-smart your organisation is by using the Disability Standard. To begin with you can talk to your relationship manager about the free self-assessment generated by using our online tool.
You could also pay for an independent evaluation of your self-assessment (a free service for our Partners) which delivers an in-depth report presented to you and your colleagues in a structured debrief session.
The report will show you where you need to improve and provides a structure to shape your improvement plans. Your relationship manager can support your ongoing improvement against that plan in the following months.
We look forward to working with you and to seeing your organisation join this Roll of Honour in the near future.