Disability Standard prices
Self-assessments are a member benefit and free of charge
Disability Standard evaluations are free to BDF Partners and can be closely supported throughout a submission by their Strategic Adviser.
For BDF Members, costs are as follows:
- Over 15,000 employees £4,000 plus VAT
- 5,000 -14,999 employees £3,500 plus VAT
- 500 - 4,999 employees £3,000 plus VAT
- Up to 499 employees £2,500 plus VAT
If you are not a BDF Member of Partner, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or for details of how to become a BDF Member or Partner, please contact email@example.com
If you want to have more than one evaluation (for instance, because you have sub-brands or agencies), please contact your Strategic Adviser or Relationship Manager.
What does the price include?
Within the price of a Disability Standard evaluation, organisations receive the following support:
An hour and a half’s session with a consultant to introduce the Disability Standard (its principles, the online portal, and the process);
Five day’s of a BDF consultant’s time spent on evaluating your submission, with an in-depth focus on:
- Legal and reputation risk;
- Gaps in policy, process or organisational knowledge;
- Observations on current best practice, both in your specific sector and beyond;
- Recommendations for improvement.
- A thorough report detailing the evaluator’s findings (as per previous bullet point);
- A two-hour debrief where the consultant will present the report and findings to your team.
The Advice Service is also on-hand to answer any ‘ad hoc’ questions you may have throughout the process.
Want extra support?
Organisations have also benefitted from our ‘Disability Standard Plus’ option where a dedicated, named consultant supports you through your Disability Standard submission. If you would like to discuss support for your organisation to complete a Disability Standard evaluation which is not included in the price outlined on page 10, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org