Meet the President's Group
Business Disability Forum’s President’s Group brings together the leaders of some of our partners to identify and discuss the strategic challenges of becoming disability-smart.
The whole President’s Group meets once a year. Our President, John Varley, formerly Group Chief Executive of Barclays PLC, and CEO, Susan Scott-Parker, also meet members of the Group throughout the year.
President's Group members
- Olly Benzecry, MD UK & Ireland Accenture.
- Rosaleen Blair, CEO, Alexander Mann Solutions.
- Andrew Torrance, CEO, Allianz.
- Jeremy Darroch, CEO BskyB.
- Mike Rake, Chairman BT.
- Phil Smith, CEO UK and Ireland Cisco.
- Tim Gregory, President UK, CGI.
- David Sproul, Senior Partner & CEO Deloitte.
- Matthew Sanders, CEO de Poel Consulting Ltd.
- Lisa Cameron, General Counsel, UK & I Leader Ernst & Young.
- Gavin Bounds, COO UK&I Fujitsu.
- Sir Andrew Witty, CEO GlaxoSmithKline.
- Ian Cheshire, CEO Kingfisher / B&Q.
- Richard Reid, London Chairman KPMG.
- Mark Fisher, Director Group Operations Lloyds Banking Group.
- Jill McDonald, President & CEO McDonald's Restaurants.
- Dr Nasser Siabi, Managing Director, Microlink PC (UK) Ltd.
- Michel van der Bel, MD and VP of MS International Microsoft Ltd.
- Jonathan Whitmore, UK & Ireland Channel Mgr, Nuance.
- Mike Betts, CEO Motability Operations.
- David Callaghan, Senior Vice President EMEA Alliances & Channels, Oracle.
- Ian Powell, Chairman PricewaterhouseCoopers.
- Elaine Arden, Group HR Director RBS.
- Justin King, CEO Sainsbury's.
- Steve Bertamini, Group Exec. Director & CEO Consumer Banking, Standard Chartered
- Juan Olaizola, COO, Santander
- Mark Thompson, Director-General BBC.
- Paul Leinster, CEO Environment Agency.
- Lin Homer, CEO HMRC.
- Trevor Pearce, Director General SOCA.
- Duncan Mitchell, SVP, Emerging East, Cisco
- Robin Heath, Coordinating Partner, EMEIA, Ernst & Young
- David Kogan, MD Global Media, Wasserman Media Group